1st April 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MPhil(Mathematics) in Government College Autonomous Rajahmundry being an MSc(Mathematics) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of MSc(Mathematics). I want to do MPhil(Mathematics) from Government College Autonomous Rajahmundry. I would like to know that can I do this MPhil course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 01:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MPhil(Mathematics) in Government College Autonomous Rajahmundry being an MSc(Mathematics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of MSc(Mathematics). I want to do MPhil(Mathematics) from Government College Autonomous Rajahmundry. I would like to know that can I do this MPhil course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Yes, you can study MPhil (Mathematics) in the Government College Rajahmundry (Autonomous) being an MSc (Mathematics) graduate.
Those students who have passed MSc (Mathematics) with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the MPhil (Mathematics) in the Government College Rajahmundry (Autonomous). Eligible students have to appear for the entrance test for the admission to study the MPhil (Mathematics) program. Government College Rajahmundry (Autonomous) website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?