28th September 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

Dear friends, I am interested to pursue MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) course which is available in Indian Agricultural Research Institute. I don’t know about the procedure of admission. So, I need to know how I can get admission for this course in this institute?

2nd October 2019, 01:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

The admission procedure to study MSc in Agriculture Chemicals at Indian Agricultural Research Institute is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the institute.

Interested candidate can download the application form through institute website www.iari.res.in by clicking on Admission tab which is available under Academics tab. The link will be available just click on the link and download the application form. Fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee through demand draft in favour of " The Registrar, Post Graduate School, Indian Agriculture Research Institute, New Delhi" and submit the application form along with all the documents at the institute office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?