12th April 2016, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MCA for B.Sc(PCM) candidate? Details of MCA course?

Hello,
My name is Moiz Ansari and I am a student of B.Sc(PCM) final year. After that I want to build my career in Computer field through MCA course. But I have no deeply command in Computer because my subjects of B.Sc class are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Due to which I have no more knowledge about the Computer. This decision for MCA will be true in my future, if yes then please tell me how to get admission in MCA and also tell me more information about MCA. Thanking you!

15th April 2016, 06:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MCA for B.Sc(PCM) candidate? Details of MCA course?

MCA stands for Master of Computer applications. Even when you have no deep command in computer application, you can take this course after bachelor's degree. If you work hard then there will be no problem in master's degree.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in science, arts, technology etc are eligible for MCA course. You must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 level. There is no upper age limit regarding this course.

Top colleges for MCA course:

1. Banaras Hindu University.

2. Delhi University.

3. Pune University.

4. BITS, Pilani.
12th July 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MCA for B.Sc(PCM) candidate? Details of MCA course?

If we know programming and graduated with bsc then can we get a job
3rd October 2019, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

I am completed 1 year diploma in web design & development after B,sc (physics, chemistry, maths)
MCA in better than web design & development or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?