11th August 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Drilling Engineering) in Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad for the course of MTech(Drilling Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this Research Institute? Please tell me asap.

22nd September 2018, 06:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Drilling Engineering) in Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad?

There are no course offered by Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad namely MTech(Drilling Engineering). Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad offers MTech(Mining Engineering). MTech program is full time 2 years duration of course. Admission to MTech program is done on the basis of GATE score. Sponsored Candidates (by Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings) are also admitted to the M. Tech. programmes without GATE Score. Such candidates are required to qualify in a written test conducted by the School followed by a personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?