18th October 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Electrical Machinery Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to do MTech(Electrical Machinery Design) from MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

9th November 2018, 08:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Electrical Machinery Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?

Eligibility to study MTech(Electrical Machinery Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is:

You must have passed BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical, Electronics, Power Systems, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Mechatronics or allied disciplines related to Electrical Engineering with at least aggregate mark of 50% from any recognized university to be eligible.
Or
You you must have passed M.Sc in Physics/Electronics Computer Science/Instrumentation from any recognized university to be eligible.

Candidate belonging to SC/ST category will get a relaxation in the qualifying marks as per government norms.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.msruas.ac.in/fet_pg/pg_eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?