12th April 2021, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI Design) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru

Dear friends, I am interested in pursuing an MTech(VLSI Design) course which is available in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru. I don’t know about the procedure of admission. So, I need to know how I can get admission for this course in this institute?

15th April 2021, 12:16 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI Design) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru

Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI Design) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru can be seen below.

You can get admission on the basis of GATE score.

You have to go through counseling procedure of GATE to get admission.

You must have minimum 40 marks in GATE to get admission.

Visit official website for application submission.
https://www.amrita.edu/
15th April 2021, 04:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(VLSI Design) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru

For getting admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Bangalore to pursue M.Tech. degree course in VLSI Design, you are required to fill the online application for the same by referring to the admission portal of the university i.e; https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/mtech.

* M.Tech admission Selection Process :-

--> Direct admission to GATE qualified students.

--> Non GATE qualified students will be admitted based on academic records and performance in interview.

--> Students with valid CET/ PGCET/ PGECET scores will be given weightage.
17th April 2021, 12:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study an MTech in VLSI Design at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru is a candidate must have passed a BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in GATE along with counseling.

Interested candidates can apply online through the GATE website https://gate.iitb.ac.in/. First of all, register yourself on the website and thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.amrita.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?