12th April 2021, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get MTech(VLSI Design) admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru

Hi friends, I have searched a lot but couldn’t get the information regarding the qualification which is essentially required to get admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru for studying MTech(VLSI Design) course. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

15th April 2021, 12:12 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to get MTech(VLSI Design) admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru

Qualification required to get MTech(VLSI Design) admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru can be seen below.

You must have completed BTech in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA.

You can get admission on the basis of GATE score.

Visit official website for application submission.
https://www.amrita.edu/
15th April 2021, 04:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MTech(VLSI Design) admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru

To get admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Bangalore to pursue M.Tech in VLSI Design degree course is B.E/B.Tech(Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) and M.Sc Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

For more details regarding the university M.Tech admission process, you can refer to the M.Tech 2021 admission portal of the university i.e; https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/mtech.
17th April 2021, 12:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to study an MTech in VLSI Design at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru is a candidate must have passed a BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in GATE along with counseling.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.amrita.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?