30th August 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Programme in Business Management in Aegis Global Academy Institute of Customer Experience Management?

Dear friends, I am interested in pursuing a Post Graduate Programme in Business Management course which is available in Aegis Global Academy Institute of Customer Experience Management. I don’t know about the procedure of admission. So, I need to know how I can get admission for this course in this institute?

31st August 2020, 06:00 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Programme in Business Management in Aegis Global Academy Institute of Customer Experience Management?

Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Programme in Business Management in Aegis Global Academy Institute of Customer Experience Management is as following.

-Admissions are based on the over-all score obtained on entrance tests (CAT, XAT, MAT).
-Star Profiling Test
-Personal Interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?