30th August 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Post Graduate Programme in Business Management in Aegis Global Academy Institute of Customer Experience Management? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Aegis Global Academy Institute of Customer Experience Management for studying Post Graduate Programme in Business Management. Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams available for studying this Post Graduation course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

31st August 2020, 06:02 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Post Graduate Programme in Business Management in Aegis Global Academy Institute of Customer Experience Management? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study Post Graduate Programme in Business Management in Aegis Global Academy Institute of Customer Experience Management is as following.

Admissions are based on the over-all score obtained on entrance tests (CAT, XAT, MAT).

Candidate must have minimum 50% aggregate in their bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?