8th May 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Executive Education Programme in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I want to know how I can get admission into the SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai for studying for a Post Graduate Executive Education Programme course? I don't know about the procedure for securing admission. Please help me to know about this.

11th May 2020, 12:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Executive Education Programme in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai?

The admission procedure to study Post Graduate Executive Education Program at SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai is a candidate must have passed graduation in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in CAT/XAT/GMAT examination followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.spjimr.org by clicking on admission tab and then 'Apply Now' option. First of all register yourself by filling the details. Then fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
13th May 2020, 07:54 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Executive Education Programme in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai?

To be eligible, an applicant has to have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent (10+2+3) from a recognised university. Students in the final year of graduation can also apply.

SPJIMR accepts CAT 2019, XAT 2020 and GMAT scores (of last 3 years) as well.
SP Jain is an elite MBA college in India and getting an admission there is not that easy.

There is no reservation policy in SPJIMR per se. All the students are selected based on scores of qualifying exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT and the interview process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?