13th September 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester fee expenses of Master of Education at Kirorimal College of Education Sonepat?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Master of Education course in Kirorimal College of Education Sonepat. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the admission and semester fee expenses of this course?

29th July 2022, 09:23 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of Master of Education at Kirorimal College of Education Sonepat?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done BEd degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks can study Master of Education.

Duration of Master of Education is 2 years
31st July 2022, 12:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of Master of Education at Kirorimal College of Education Sonepat?

The admission procedure to study Master of Education at Kirorimal College of Education, Sonepat is, candidates must have a graduate degree in BEd with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

Admission is based on merit based.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?