13th September 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue MBA in Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development Pune?

Hi Sir, please help me as I want to study MBA course in Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development Pune. I want to get an education loan to pursue this course. Please let me know if I can get an education loan or not?

29th July 2022, 09:21 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue MBA in Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development Pune?

Yes,you can get an education loan to study MBA In Symbiosis Centre For Management and Human Resource Development, Pune.

Qualification required for MBA is, candidates who have done graduate degree from a recognized university can study MBA.
31st July 2022, 12:23 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue MBA in Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development Pune?

The admission procedure to study MBA is candidates must have a graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

You can get a scholarship to study MBA at Symbiosis Centre For Management and Human Resource Development, Pune.

For more information visit their website https://siu.edu.in.admissions.in.php#Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?