13th September 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for Master of Education students in Kirorimal College of Education Sonepat?

Sir/Madam, can I know about the campus placement which is available in Kirorimal College of Education Sonepat for the students who are studying Master of Education course? Kindly help me to know about the campus placement.

29th July 2022, 09:25 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for Master of Education students in Kirorimal College of Education Sonepat?

Yes, campus placement available for Master of Education students at Kirorimal College of Education, Sonepat.

Qualification required for Master of Education is candidates who have done BEd degree from a recognized university can study Master of Education.
31st July 2022, 12:29 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for Master of Education students in Kirorimal College of Education Sonepat?

The admission procedure to study Master of Education is candidates must have a graduate degree in BEd with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

Campus placement is available to study Master of Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?