22nd August 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of ME(Engineering Design) course in Dr. NGP Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do ME(Engineering Design) course from Dr. NGP Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this particular course of this college. Kindly let me know about the admission as well as semester wise fee structure of this course.

30th July 2022, 03:08 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of ME(Engineering Design) course in Dr. NGP Institute of Technology?

Qualification required for ME(Engineering Design)is, candidates who have done graduate from a recognized university can study ME (Engineering Design).

You also have to appear in the entrance exam called TANCET.

Total Fee is Rs 1lakh.
31st July 2022, 04:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of ME(Engineering Design) course in Dr. NGP Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study ME( Engineering Design) at Dr. NGP Institute of Technology is candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called TANCET.

The Total fee for this course is Rs 1lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?