29th March 2020, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi for studying ME(Communication Engineering). Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams available for studying this Post Graduation course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

3rd April 2020, 11:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study ME in Communication Engineering at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.mepcoeng.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?