27th August 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee of MA(Audio Visual Communication) in Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MA(Audio Visual Communication) offered in Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore. Can anyone of you know about the admission as well as tuition fees of this course in this institute? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 03:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of MA(Audio Visual Communication) in Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

MA in Audio Visual Communication at Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication, Bangalore is a 2 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.225000 (Payable on 1st June and 1st July every year)
Year II - Rs.225000 (Payable on 1st June)
Total - Rs.4.5 Lakhs

In addition to course fee university charges Rs.10000 per year (enrollment, examination, degree certificate) and it is paid at the time of enrollment in the university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.commits.edu.in
31st August 2019, 03:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of MA(Audio Visual Communication) in Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

Admission and tuition fee of MA (Audio Visual Communication) in Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication, Bangalore are as mentioned below:-

Admission procedure - Admission will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination, counselling and personal interview conducted by the university.

Fee expenses -
Year 1 - Rs. 2,00,000
Year 2 - Rs. 2,00,000
So, Grand Total Fee - Rs. 4,00,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?