27th August 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MA(Audio Visual Communication) in Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying MA(Audio Visual Communication). Can I know about the criteria for admission to Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

31st August 2019, 03:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MA(Audio Visual Communication) in Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

The educational qualification required to study an MA in Audio Visual Communication at Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication, Bangalore is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in an entrance test, counseling and personal interview rounds which are conducted by the institute.

The candidate can apply online through institute website www.commits.edu.in by clicking on "Admission" tab and then on "Apply Now" option. Fill the required details and upload the scanned copy of relevant documents. Pay the application fee online of Rs.2500 and submit it. You will get the notification regarding entrance test on your email and registered mobile number.
1st September 2019, 04:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Admission criteria to study MA(Audio Visual Communication) in Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

The Admission criteria to study Ma in Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore is through the entrance exam which is conducted by the college itself. Students will get admission on the basis of marks obtained by them in the entrance exam then they will have to appear in the interview which is also held by the Institue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?