4th August 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee of Master of Public Health in Institute of Management Study Kolkata?

Hi, I would like to know about the course fee of Master of Public Health course which is available in Institute of Management Study Kolkata. I am looking forward to do this course in this institute. Please let me know about the course fee as well as admission fee.

7th August 2019, 09:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of Master of Public Health in Institute of Management Study Kolkata?

Admission and tuition fee of Master of Public Health in Institute of Management Study Kolkata are mentioned below;

Course duration: 2 years (4 Semesters)

Prospectus application form: Rs. 1,000/-

Admission fees (One time): Rs. 15,000/-

Caution money (One time): Rs. 5,000/-(Refundable)

Tution fees per semester: Rs. 40,000/-

Total Fees in 2 years: Rs. 1,75,000/-

More details;
https://www.imscal.org/courses/maste...ic-health-mph/
8th August 2019, 01:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of Master of Public Health in Institute of Management Study Kolkata?

Master of Public Health at Institute of Management Study Kolkata is a 2 year duration course and the fee expenses of this course is given below.

Prospectus Application Form - Rs.1000
Admission Fees (One Time) - Rs.15000
Caution Money (One Time) - Rs.5000 (Refundable)
Tuition Fees per Semester - Rs.40000
Total Fees in 2 years - Rs.175000

You can pay the fees only in Demand Draft or PO in favour of "Institute of Management Study" payable at Kolkata. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.imscal.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?