4th August 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Master of Public Health in Institute of Management Study Kolkata?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Master of Public Health in Institute of Management Study Kolkata? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

7th August 2019, 09:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Master of Public Health in Institute of Management Study Kolkata?

Admission criteria to study Master of Public Health in Institute of Management Study Kolkata are given below;

You should be any graduate from any recognized university.

Admission will be on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by institute. Candidates who have qualified B.Sc.(CS/IT) can get direct admission without appear in the CET.

More information is available at;
https://www.imscal.org/courses/maste...ic-health-mph/
8th August 2019, 02:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Master of Public Health in Institute of Management Study Kolkata?

To take admission in Master of Public Health at Institute of Management Study Kolkata is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in science stream or equivalent from a recognized university. Admission selection for this course will be done on the basis of the score obtained in CET entrance examination.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.imscal.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?