13th June 2012, 12:33 AM
ria isha

Can I be eligible for M.Phil(CS) after MSc CS? What is the fee structure for M.Phil?

Can I Eligible for M phil(CS),after MSC(CS) ?n What the fee structure for the m phil ? which Universites of punjab had M phil in Computer Science ?
After that me eligile for which post lyk lecturar in colleges or is it possible lecturar in Universities ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  2. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  3. Can I be eligible for M.Phil(CS) after MSc CS? What is the fee structure for M.Phil?
  4. How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  5. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  6. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  7. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
  8. Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  10. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  11. List of M.Phil courses offered by your university? What is their fee structure?
  12. Am I eligible to teach in engineering college having M.Sc and M.Phil in Mathematics?
  13. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  14. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course? -- [New]
  15. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  16. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  17. Is there any opportunity to get coaching for Integrated MSc? What is the fee structure?
  18. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
6th May 2017, 11:02 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for M.Phil(CS) after MSc CS? What is the fee structure for M.Phil?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for M.Phill (CS) after completion of your M.Sc (CS). You can apply for the post of lecturer in computer science after completion of your M.Phill (CS).

Eligibility For M.Phill (CS)
- One must have completed master's in computer science/IT from a recognized university. Some well reputed institutes also demand minimum 55% in master's.
- You need to clear entrance exam conducted by university.

Fee Structure
Fee is very much differ from college to college. Average Tuition Fee for M.Phill (CS) varies from Rs.40,000/- to Rs.70,000/- per year and depend upon the reputation of college. Other Fees such as Admission Fee, Caution Deposit, Library Fee, Exam Fee, Hostel Fee, Mess Fee, Activity Fee are excluded.

Top Universities Offering M.Phill (CS)
- Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidhyanagar
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- University of Madras, Chennai
- Dravidian University, Kuppam
- Punjabi University, Patiala
- Jodhpur National University
- JNU, New Delhi
- Periyar Maniammal University
- Kanchi University, Kanchipuram
- Christ University, Bangalore

Employment Sectors
- Financial Services
- Retail Companies
- Manufacturing Industries
- Healthcare Sectors
- Telecommunication Sectors
- Aerospace and Defence Organizations
- Education Institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?