23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee of MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) offered in Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi. Can anyone of you know about the admission as well as tuition fees of this course in this institute? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th July 2022, 01:47 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi?

Qualification required for MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology is, candidates who have done BDS degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

Duration of MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology is 3 years.
31st July 2022, 02:37 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi?

The admission procedure to study MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology)at Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi is, candidates must have a BDS degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The First Year Fee is Rs 4.03 lakhs.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?