23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi for studying MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

26th August 2019, 11:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi?

The seat availability to study MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology at Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi is 2 seats intake. The minimum eligibility of this course is a candidate must have passed BDS or equivalent in the relevant field recognized by the Dental Council of India.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is http://dental.bhojiamededu.com
28th August 2019, 11:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi?

There are only 2 seats available for MDS in Bhi jis Dental College And Hospital Baddi.

The eligibility of this course is he or she must have passed BDS with 50% from any recognized dental college in India.

The duration for this course is three years.

The fees for the entire course would range from INR 10 to 25 Lacs.

Here I am giving the website for complete information.
Http://www.dental.bhojiamededu.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?