23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology). Can I know about the criteria for admission to Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

27th August 2019, 12:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi?

The admission procedure to study MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology at Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Baddi is a candidate must have passed BDS or equivalent in the relevant field recognized by the Dental Council of India. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) and through centralised counseling of Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.

Interested candidates need to apply by filling the application form for NEET MDS which is available at http://neetmds.nbe.edu.in. You need to register yourself first and then fill the application and pay the application fee online of Rs.3750 for general category and for SC/ST it is Rs.2750. Submit the application form and download the admit card for the examination day.

After qualifying the examination you can download the application form from the college website http://dental.bhojiamededu.com. Fill the application and attach all the relevant documents and submit it at the college office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?