1st May 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

After Diploma in Architecture is it possible to get direct entry into 2nd year of B.Arch?

After doing diploma in arch. Is it possible to get the direct admission in b.arch 2nd(distance education) year?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  2. After Diploma in Architecture is it possible to get direct entry into 2nd year of B.Arch? -- [New]
  3. Admission in 2nd year of B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  4. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  6. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  8. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  9. Can I appear for AIEEE after completing Diploma in CST? Can I get direct 2nd year entry into B.Tech?
  10. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  12. List of universities which offer Lateral Entry in B.Arch to Architecture Diploma holder?
  13. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  14. What should I do between B.Arch regular or correspondence
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through Lateral Entry if completed Architecture Diploma course?
  16. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  17. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
6th May 2015, 01:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Diploma in Architecture is it possible to get direct entry into 2nd year of B.Arch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After doing diploma in arch. Is it possible to get the direct admission in b.arch 2nd(distance education) year?
Yes, after completion of Diploma in Architecture, you are eligible for B.Arch.

The eligibility qualification for lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy woth above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?