21st September 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 2nd year of B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Architecture?

sir,I am doing Architecture diploma(3 years) in kerala,at ernamkulam.can i join to 2nd year B.arch after this course?most of the branches have lateral entry,but B.arch have no lateral entry,why is lateral entry denied for B.arch?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  2. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  5. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  6. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  7. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch.
  8. Admission in 2nd year of B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  9. How can I get admission in 2nd year of civil engineering degree course after pursuing diploma course in Architecture
  10. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  12. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  13. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  16. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  17. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  18. Is there any college in Tamil Nadu for one year Diploma in Architecture?
25th September 2014, 10:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year of B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Architecture?

No, it is not possible to take admission in second year of B.Arch course through Lateral Entry process after completing the Diploma course. The Lateral Entry procedure for getting an admission in the undergraduate courses is valid for only B.E/B.Tech courses.

If you are interested to do B.Arch course, then you need to study the entire course starting from the first year to final year because there is no Lateral Entry procedure for getting admissions in the B.Arch course. If you think that your one year will be wasted by studying the B.Arch first year, then you can do B.E/B.Tech course by appearing for the Lateral Entry test and by qualifying the exam you can get admission in the second year of the B.E/B.Tech course.

So, we can say that admission in second year of B.Arch is not possible through Lateral Entry exam, even after completion of the Diploma in Architecture. Lateral Entry exam is only applicable for getting an admission in the second year of the B.E/B.Tech courses.
13th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year of B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Architecture?

I am completed diploma in civil i like to join b. Arch the b. Arch counselling application is same dote application or not please tell me sir
3rd August 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How to possible distance b.arch After passing diploma in architecture??pls tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?