20th February 2023, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

After doing BSc Geography doing MBA is a good option?

I am a graduate in BSc geography and I want to do mba, will I have any scope in future for this combination?

21st February 2023, 12:47 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: After doing BSc Geography doing MBA is a good option?

Yes, doing an MBA after BSc in Geography can be a good option as it can provide you with a diverse set of skills and knowledge that can enhance your career prospects. MBA programs typically focus on developing management and leadership skills, as well as providing a broad understanding of business operations and strategy. With this combination, you could explore opportunities in fields like environmental management, sustainability consulting, or urban planning, among others. It's important to research the specific MBA programs that align with your interests and career goals to ensure you make the best decision for your future.

Additionally, an MBA can help you to develop a strong network and professional connections that can benefit you in your career. It's important to research and choose a specialization that aligns with your career goals and interests to maximize the benefits of an MBA.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
21st February 2023, 07:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing BSc Geography doing MBA is a good option?

No, it's not good both are other streams.
But for MBA, candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?