20th February 2023, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which Subject Should I select in MBA for a very good pay?

I wanted to know that which subject i should select so that i can get good pay scale in future after completing my MBA

21st February 2023, 01:47 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Which Subject Should I select in MBA for a very good pay?

Choosing a subject for your MBA solely based on pay scale may not be the best approach, as the pay scale can vary based on several factors such as your skills, experience, industry, location, and economic conditions. It is important to choose a subject that you have a genuine interest in and aligns with your career goals and aspirations.

That being said, some of the popular MBA specializations that have high demand and potentially lucrative pay scales include:
  • Finance - If you have an interest in finance and accounting, this specialization can provide opportunities in investment banking, corporate finance, risk management, and more.
  • Consulting - This specialization can open doors to various industries and provide opportunities to work with top consulting firms, helping businesses solve complex problems.
  • Marketing - If you have a creative flair and enjoy working with people, this specialization can provide opportunities in branding, advertising, market research, and more.
  • Data Analytics - With the growing importance of data, this specialization can provide opportunities in business intelligence, data mining, predictive analytics, and more.
  • Entrepreneurship - If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to start your own business, this specialization can provide the skills and knowledge required to succeed.

Ultimately, it is important to choose a specialization that aligns with your interests and skills, and that you are passionate about. This will not only help you perform better in your studies but also increase your chances of success and job satisfaction in the long run.
21st February 2023, 07:27 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Subject Should I select in MBA for a very good pay?

You will get good salary after doing MBA in , MBA in Finance, MBA in Business Analytics and MBA in Entrepreneurship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?