24th April 2011, 11:19 PM
charututlani

How can I change my line from BSc Fashion Technology? Is MBA or MCA a good option?

hello sir/mam i completed my graduation bsc fashion technology but now i want to change my line but i am confuse that change my line or not if i will change than MBA OR MCA is good option for me to do a good college email id - [email protected]

26th September 2011, 06:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my line from BSc Fashion Technology? Is MBA or MCA a good option?

if now you are not interested in Fashion Technology then obviously you should change your line of study. because without interest you can not go so far. but you have to change your career line more intelligently. because this time you should not do any mistake.

MBA and MBA both are very good option. if you are interested in this course then you may go. MBA is management course. there is no necessary of graduation fashion technology knowledge if you go for MBA. but any graduate candidates from any discipline are eligible for MBA. you may appear in MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc. then you will get opportunity to choose the best institution for MBA study for you.

you may go for MCA study if you are interested to study computer related subject. i think as you have done fashion technology so you will be eligible for MCA study.

the job opportunity after MCA course and MBA course are very high. easily you will get good job with good salary.now the market of MBA is very good. if you are only interested on this course then go for it. otherwise find out other option for you according to your interest.

best of luck.
26th September 2011, 08:12 PM
venugopal varma

Thumbs up Re: How can I change my line from BSc Fashion Technology? Is MBA or MCA a good option?

Hello,you can your liner from BSC FASHION TECHNOLOGY to MBA or MCA because its better to you to choose the way what your desired in your upcoming life and due to technical development .its based on your interest and most command over that subjects its nice to change from BSC FASHION TECHNOLOGY to MBA or MCA .but most of them are moving towards the MBA or MCA but BSC FASHION TECHNOLOGY also a good one its have a lot of oppurtunities also."ITS MAINLY DEPENDS ON YOUR INTEREST TOWARDS THAT"
"THANKS"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?