12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AFCAT as per my qualification? Any exemptions given due to Covid19 Corona Virus?

On the basis of post graduation I am eligible or not for AFCAT if I score 60% in post graduation and 58% in graduation? Are there any exemptions given due to Covid19 Corona Virus?

12th May 2021, 09:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT as per my qualification? Any exemptions given due to Covid19 Corona Virus?

Yes, you are eligible for AFCAT as per your qualification and there are no exemptions given due to Covid19 Corona Virus. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% marks each in Mathematics and Physics from a recognized board and graduation/post-graduation in any discipline with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate's minimum age should be 20 years and the maximum age should not be more than 26 years and there is no upper age relaxation.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://afcat.cdac.in/
13th May 2021, 12:06 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT as per my qualification? Any exemptions given due to Covid19 Corona Virus?

Yes, You are eligible for AFCAT only if you could complete post graduation with minimum 60% marks.

Your age should be less than 24 years at the time of starting of training.

There is no exemption given due to covid 19.

You can expect age relaxation but chances are very less.
13th May 2021, 02:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

Candidates must be a citizen of India
Candidates must be below 25 years and should be unmarried
Widows/Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years are also not eligible
Married candidates above 25 years can apply, but during the training period they will not be provided separate accommodation for the spouse.

Candidates must have completed Class 12 with 60% in Physics and Mathematics and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation in Engineering/Technology from recognised university..
14th May 2021, 06:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:

1. The candidate should be a graduate with a minimum of 60%.

2. The age of the candidate should be below 25 years.

3. There is 5% relaxation for the candidates belong from reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?