15th April 2020, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in AIPG MDS after completing BDS from University of Kashmir?

Hello friends, I am doing BDS from University of Kashmir. I want to know that after completing this BDS course, I am eligible for appearing in AIPG MDS? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

17th April 2020, 04:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in AIPG MDS after completing BDS from University of Kashmir?

Educational qualification for AIPG MDS 2020-

Aspiring candidates should have cleared the Bachelor of dental surgery degree examination from recognised institute in India.

Students are necessarily required to be registered with the Dental Council of India or State Dental Council.

Yes, you are eligible.
18th April 2020, 04:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in AIPG MDS after completing BDS from University of Kashmir?

Yes ,definitely you are eligible to appear in AIPG MDS after completing BDS from University of Kashmir.

For more information you can visit this website:
www.aiimsexams.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?