2nd January 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in GATE if having 6 arrears in B.Tech(ECE)? When GATE will be conducted?

Respected Sir
Kindly tell me when will be the gate to be conducted?
I am a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student.
But i got 6 arrears in my B.Tech.
Can i write gate 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I appear for GATE after scoring CGPA of 7.20 out of 10?
  2. Am I eligible for GATE after doing B.E in electrical
  3. Which companies allow students to sit for the interview with less than 60% in engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  5. Is it possible to do M.E while studying BSc chemistry?
  6. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  7. How to take admission for M.Tech?
  8. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech after MBA?
  11. Am I eligible for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? Validity of GATE score?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile after completing B.E in Automobile?
  13. Can we apply for M.Tech Biotech with UG as B.Sc Biotech
  14. How to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  15. Can I do M.Tech after the completion of MCA course?
  16. How many attempts are allowed in GATE exam? Is it true that GATE exam is conducted twice a year?
  17. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  18. GATE eligibility after completing 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level and appearing for final year
3rd January 2015, 12:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GATE if having 6 arrears in B.Tech(ECE)? When GATE will be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
Kindly tell me when will be the gate to be conducted?
I am a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student.
But i got 6 arrears in my B.Tech.
Can i write gate 2012?
If you have cleared your backlog then you are eligible for GATE exam. 3rd year B.Tech candidate are not eligible for GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

Last date for online application for GATE 2015 is already over so you can wait for next notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?