22nd October 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CDAC entrance exam?

Can I be eligible for CDAC entrance? Am I eligible for CDAC entrance test after passing diploma in information technology from government college?

Related Questions:
23rd October 2016, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CDAC entrance exam?

You need a degree qualification to become eligible for PG diploma courses at CDAC. Diploma is not the qualification for admission at CDAC, as they don't offer any courses for diploma holders.

You need to have a B.Tech degree in any engineering stream to become eligible for courses at CDAC.
23rd October 2016, 07:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Most of the CDAC exams require a degree in Engineering and a diploma is not equivalent to a degree. A diploma is equivalent to only 12th and not to a degree.

For the application in the CDAC, you need to complete the degree which you can do on the basis of the diploma only.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
24th October 2016, 12:34 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the CDAC Entrance examination after the completion of Diploma in Information Technology.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation course in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E) from a recognised University are eligible to opt for the CDAC entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?