27th October 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Job prospects after doing course from CDAC? How to apply for CDAC?

how to apply for cdac exam ? what are the job propespets after doing cdac if i am a student of be in electronics what are the job prospets after doing cdac if i am a student of be in electronics and how to apply for the cdac exam

30th November 2015, 09:47 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job prospects after doing course from CDAC? How to apply for CDAC?

CDAC runs short term courses every year and after the completion of the course you will be eligible for campus placement in CDAC. As you are a student of Electronics discipline, So you have a better option for doing the CDAC course.

After completion of course various good companies from IT sector as well as from Electronics companies such as Samsung, TCS, BOSCH etc visit the CDAC campus for recruitment.

**You belong to Electronics stream. So following are the courses in CDAC suits you more as these belong to electronics stream:

--PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)

--PG Diploma in Embedded System Design (PG-DESD)

--PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)

**But I am sorry to say that the online application for the 2016 batch has been over. The last date for filling the online form was 26th November 2015. But you can prepare for the next batch which will be held in the month of August. You can fill the online form through its website.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?