16th April 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Law LLM course after completion of post graduation course?

Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Law LLM course after completion of post graduation course? What would be the basic eligibility criteria they would look for? Can someone provide me the complete details of the course as soon as possible to me? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CLAT LLM for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  2. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  3. Is LLM and masters in law given the same preference?
  4. Which is the best subject for NET Exam after completion of Post Graduation in Law?
  5. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  6. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any option available to do Post graduation course in Law after completing Engineering in IT?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  9. Can I join LLB course being a candidate with an age of 36 years?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Physics after doing graduation and PG in industrial electronics
  11. How to do LLM in Abroad after completing BL in Chennai?
  12. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  13. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  14. What are the government jobs available after LLM in Maharashtra?
  15. Can I give CLAT after 3rd year? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  16. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  17. Career available after doing LLB? Books to be referred?
  18. What should I study further after completing 5 years B.B.A.LLB? Job opportunities with expected salary?
17th April 2015, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Law LLM course after completion of post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Law LLM course after completion of post graduation course? What would be the basic eligibility criteria they would look for? Can someone provide me the complete details of the course as soon as possible to me? Thank you.
If you have completed LLB course from recognized board with above 55% marks then you are eligible for CLAT exam for LLM admission.

Your age should be above 20 years.

Best books for CLAT exam

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
by Student Aid Publications
Publisher: Student Aid Publications

CLAT 2013 Common Law Admission Test
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

CLAT: Common Law Admission Test
by Lal, Misra
Publisher: Upkar Prakasan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?