16th January 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MH CET Law exam after completing Post Graduation with Business Management?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with Business Management scoring 35% marks and then Post Graduation with 60% marks in the same field so I want to know am I eligible to apply for MH CET Law exam after completing Post Graduation with Business Management? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MH CET Law exam after completing Post Graduation with Business Management?

Yes, graduates can apply for it, if you have got at least 50% marks in graduation. There is law course for graduates as well as class 12th pass candidates. You can choose according to your choice.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?