18th March 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is needed to become a fresh Magistrate?

I am studying 3 year BL final year and also studied MBA. I want to be a magistrate. Right now my age is 29 years. I want to know what qualification is needed to become a fresh Magistrate?

18th March 2016, 09:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is needed to become a fresh Magistrate?

Educational Qualification required for the post of Magistrate:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of Magistrate being a Bachelor of Law candidate. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for the post of Magistrate is, "GRADUATION IN LAW" from a recognized university.

As the minimum qualification required is "Graduation in Law", I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of Magistrate being a final year candidate. And as far as your age is concerned, you are eligible to apply for the post of Magistrate. In order to become Magistrate, you are required to write an entrance examination which is conducted by Law Service Commission.
19th March 2016, 11:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is needed to become a fresh Magistrate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 3 year BL final year and also studied MBA. I want to be a magistrate. Right now my age is 29 years. I want to know what qualification is needed to become a fresh Magistrate?
The students who have finished their Graduation in Law like LLB or BL or LLM with 55% marks are eligible for magistrate post. The candidate age should be between 21 to 35 years. The aspirant has to apply for examinations conducted by the Law Service Commission. The aspirant can also apply for State Judicial Law Entrance Examination conducted by UPSC. These are the basic requirements to become magistrate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?