19th October 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for CTET with 60% makrs in Post Graduation from IGNOU?

I have done my post graduation with 60% from IGNOU. In graduation is have scored 49.09% from d.u. At present i am doing b.ed from mdu. So, am i eligible for CTET?

20th October 2015, 12:45 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for CTET with 60% makrs in Post Graduation from IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible for CTET exam with 60% marks in Post Graduation from IGNOU and appearing in B.Ed.

Eligibility to apply for CTET :

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation and passed or appearing in B.Ed course.
There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.
20th October 2015, 01:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible for CTET with 60% makrs in Post Graduation from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my post graduation with 60% from IGNOU. In graduation is have scored 49.09% from d.u. At present i am doing b.ed from mdu. So, am i eligible for CTET?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for CTET entrance exam after Master Degree along with B.Ed.

CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

Educational Qualification:

- For Class I to V (Primary Level) Teachers:
The applicant must complete Intermediate along with Diploma in Elementary Education or BSTC from a recognized board. Applicants must score at least 50% of marks at 12th standard level.

For Class I to V (Junior Level) Teachers:
The applicant must complete Graduation degree along with Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed in any discipline from a recognized Universit.

Contact Information:
The Assistant Secretary (CTET)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1 -2 , Institutional Area
I.P Extn, Patparganj
Delhi- 110 092
20th October 2015, 02:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility required for CTET examination, kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility for CTET:

Graduation with a minimum of 50 % marks is the minimum eligibility criterion.

Final year of candidates of the two year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor in Education are eligible to appear for the exam.

Graduates with a minimum of 45 % marks in aggregate along with bachelor’s degree in education are also eligible.

Candidates who have passed higher secondary examination with 50 % marks along with four year Bachelor in Elementary Education are also eligible.
20th October 2015, 10:06 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

CTET stands for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This entrance exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for primary and elementary teachers.

Yes, you can apply for the CTET with 49.09% marks in bachelor's degree but you must have passed the bachelor's degree in education or appearing for it. In elementary stage, you can become teacher from class VI to class VIII.

For more details or if you have any query regarding its eligibility Click Here .
20th October 2015, 10:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for Central Teacher eligibility test.

* Minimum educational requirements for a candidate to become a teacher is that the candidate must have passed or appearing in final year of graduation (B.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed) with at least 50% marks.

Relaxation of age up to 5% is allowed for the candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Differently abled.

As you have 49% marks in graduation you are not eligible to apply, but if you belong to relaxed category then you are eligible to apply.
20th September 2018, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my masters in chemistry, I want to go for TGT and PGT. Am I eligible for these two without the B.Ed degree?
21st December 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for ctet exam after completing only graduation with 55%
28th December 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I finished my bachelor's degree with 48% and master's with 55% and doing my final year of b.ed am I eligible to apply for ctet this year?
17th March 2023, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I a a graduate and pursuing pgdpped. Am I eligible forctet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?