21st July 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? Will it be good for my future or not? Please provide me your valuable suggestion to take the next step as it's really important for me. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?
  2. Colleges for masters degree in astrophysics? correspondence course in astrophysics?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in Urban Planning after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  5. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. Am I eligible for JNU masters in social science? I am a B.Tech computer science student
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Astrophysics if pursuing M.Sc in Physics after completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  10. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  15. Can I go for MS in Computer Science in USA after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrophysics after completion of MBBS?
  17. Am I eligible for masters in social work after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  18. List of colleges offering masters in astrophysics or astronomy after completion of B.Tech course?
21st July 2016, 05:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Masters in Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in CS as there is no such provision for it. You should have completed your graduation in Bachelors of Astrophysics in order to be eligible to opt for the above mentioned course.
21st July 2016, 06:30 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Yes, you are very much eligible for the Masters in Astrophysics. It is so good that you are interested in some non conventional subjects.

The top institutes like IISC or BARC provide such courses and you can apply for them when the notification regarding the same is out.

If you have interest in the research and development then it is going to be very good for your future as a scientist as you can develop new theories and can benefit the country as a whole.

It is a good career option as well.
21st July 2016, 09:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? Will it be good for my future or not? Please provide me your valuable suggestion to take the next step as it's really important for me. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
You are a candidate of B.Tech in Computer Science, So you are not eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Astrophysics are eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?