9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Geography after completion of English Honours?

Am I eligible to do masters in Geography after completion of English Honours? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course? Can you please give me the complete steps which is followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

10th September 2016, 03:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Geography after completion of English Honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do masters in Geography after completion of English Honours? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course? Can you please give me the complete steps which is followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Yes, you can study M.A Geography in some institutions in India after B.A English Honors graduation. For the admission to M.A Geography, the candidates should have studied graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The M.A Geography course can be studied in the following institutions after English Honors graduation.

Banasthali University - Website Link

Nalanda Open University - Website Link

Himachal Pradesh University - Website Link
10th September 2016, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Geography after completion of English Honours?

No, you can't pursue a masters degree in geography, if you don't have a bachelor level degree in same subject. English honours is completely a different field and it doesn't have any link with geography.

Hence, admission in masters of geography will not be possible for you. For that you need to have a degree in geography or similar field.
31st October 2020, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

can i do ma in geography after ba in english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?