25th November 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Fine Arts from GNDU university?

Sir i m post graduation in Fine Arts from GNDU University..plz tell me i m eligible 4 that test or not.....plz reply me on my email-id or can post msg
Thanx

8th December 2013, 02:37 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Am I eligible for Fine Arts from GNDU university?

GNDU(Guru Nanak Dev University) Amritsar offer variety of Masters course in Arts. GNDU is considered as far as the top universities in North India and the courses offered there is in demand and of great scope.

Here I am providing you the list of Courses offered by GNDU for Arts graduates with Eligibility criteria.

Master in Social Sciences
This course is of 2 years duration
Eligibility: You must have passed Bachelor degree in any stream with atleast 50% marks in
aggregate from a recognised University.

M.A. Media Studies and Production
This course is of 2 years
Eligibility: You must have passed Graduation in any stream with atleast 50% marks in
aggregate from recognized University.

Master in Journalism and Mass Communication
This course is of 2 years
Eligibility: You must have passed Bachelor examination with 50% marks in aggregate.

M.A. Police Administration
You have must passed Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate .

You can choose any one of the course which suites you best according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?