13th December 2016, 04:45 PM
jay97

Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Chemical engineering (Textile manufacturing) after completing M.Sc chemistry?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing M.Sc Chemistry and after completing it I want to pursue M.Tech in chemical Engineering (Textile manufacturing) so I want to know can I pursue M.Tech in chemical Engineering after M.Sc Chemistry? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  2. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  3. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  4. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  5. Admission to B.Tech on the basis of board exam percentage?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. Career in Chemical Manufacturing and Supplying?
  8. Can I pursue M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  9. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. What should I do to take Science stream in 11th if my Maths is weak?
  14. What to do now after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry? Which all places am I eligible to work apart form Pharma and Chemical Companies?
  15. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  17. Can I get admission in M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Chemical Technology?
  18. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
22nd December 2016, 12:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Chemical engineering (Textile manufacturing) after completing M.Sc chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay97 View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing M.Sc Chemistry and after completing it I want to pursue M.Tech in chemical Engineering (Textile manufacturing) so I want to know can I pursue M.Tech in chemical Engineering after M.Sc Chemistry? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for admission.
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering course after completing M.Sc in Chemistry. Those who have completed their B.Tech/B.E in Chemical Engineering are eligible to apply. Those who have completed their M.Sc in Chemistry are eligible to apply. Being a M.Sc in Chemistry student you can directly eligible for M.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry. The candidate must have valid GATE score in order to get admission.
24th December 2016, 09:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Chemical engineering (Textile manufacturing) after completing M.Sc chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay97 View Post
You are pursuing M.Sc in Chemistry, So you are eligible for M.Tech in Chemical Engineering through GATE score card.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Those who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science departments are eligible for GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?