31st October 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology and Quality Assurance

Hello Sir, I am a B.Sc Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry student and I want to know that am I eligible for pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology and Quality Assurance? Please answer as soon as possible.

2nd November 2016, 01:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology and Quality Assurance

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible for pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology and Quality Assurance after the completion of Graduation in Industrial Chemistry.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Industrial Chemistry from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the above said course.
2nd November 2016, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology and Quality Assurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a B.Sc Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry student and I want to know that am I eligible for pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology and Quality Assurance? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible for pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology and Quality Assurance course after completion of B.Sc Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry course. Candidates who have passed the three years degree examination with a minimum of 50% marks with Chemistry or Biochemistry or Zoology or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Home Science or Food Science and Nutrition or Food Technology are eligible for the M.Sc Food Technology course. The course is available in various institutions in India like

St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangaluru - Official Website

Pondicherry University - Official Website

Jiwaji University - Official Website
3rd November 2016, 12:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your graduation degree as the minimum educational requirement in order to opt for the course is that the candidate should have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% in aggregate in either of the fields;

> Zoology.

> Bio-technology.

> Chemistry.

> Biochemistry, etc.
6th June 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSC food science and quality assurance after bsc home science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?