4th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University

Sir, I am pursuing my B.A journalism (H) from Delhi University. I want to pursue my masters in Political Science. Is it possible as I am not having political science in my graduation and what is the procedure for taking admission in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Marks required in B.A. for admission in Arts Hindi and Political science at Delhi University?
  3. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  4. Admission procedure to study M.A. in Political Science at Delhi University for B.A.LLB student?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  6. List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Political Science in Delhi? Scope of this course?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Geography having completed BA in Geography?
  8. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does IGNOU offer MSc in any discipline?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University?
  13. Date of admission at distance MSW course in any university of Delhi?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  15. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. procedure to get admission in M.A Political Science in KIK? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Will I get a seat in B.A Economics after scoring 80% in 12th?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
6th June 2017, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am pursuing my B.A journalism (H) from Delhi University. I want to pursue my masters in Political Science. Is it possible as I am not having political science in my graduation and what is the procedure for taking admission in Delhi University?

Eligibility to study the master of political science at Delhi University is as follows: candidates with at least 55% marks in BA (Hons) Political Science from any recognized college or BA (Hons) in any one of the subject: History, Economics, Sociology, Philosophy, Geography, Social Work, Journalism, English and Psychology with at least 60% marks or BA (Pass) in Political Science with 60% marks or Master’s Degree in subjects other than Political Science with at least 55% marks. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination conducted by the University of Delhi. Interested candidates can apply online at the University of Delhi website. University of Delhi website link is Click Here
6th June 2017, 05:13 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University

Yes it is possible for you to get admission in MA Political Science in Delhi University even if you haven't pursued Political Science in your graduation.
Here is the eligibility criteria for you:
>Candidates who have completed or are pursuing B.A.(H) in Humanities and Social Science including Journalism and Mass Communication/L.L.B/History/Sociology/Geography/English/Literature/Modern Indian Languages/Psychology/Philosophy/B.EI.Ed. from Delhi university with 55% marks and above aggregate are eligible for admission in Delhi University for M.A. Political Science.

Admission procedure:
>Candidates have to appear for entrance test, which will be held in the college premises.
>Candidates failing to appear for the admission test on the prescribed time and date for whatever reason will not be considered for admission.
>Candidates will be admitted on the basis of their performance in entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?