10th November 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study correspondence MBA(Human Resource) being a BBA(H) graduate?

Hello, I have completed BBA(H) and got placed in an MNC. But I want to do Master’s Degree. So, I am thinking to do MBA in Human Resource but from correspondence. So I am eligible or not for this?

16th November 2018, 03:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study correspondence MBA(Human Resource) being a BBA(H) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed BBA(H) and got placed in an MNC. But I want to do Master’s Degree. So, I am thinking to do MBA in Human Resource but from correspondence. So I am eligible or not for this?

Yes, you are eligible to study correspondence MBA (Human Resource) being a BBA (H) graduate. Those candidates who have obtained a graduation or equivalent examination in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study MBA (Human Resource) through correspondence. You have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to study MBA (Human Resource) in some universities through correspondence. Duration of the MBA (Human Resource) is two years.
18th November 2018, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study correspondence MBA(Human Resource) being a BBA(H) graduate?

Yes, you can surely apply for MBA correspondence course, if you have got BBA degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Admission is mostly based on the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

IGNOU conducts entrance exam every year for MBA in distance mode. You can apply for OPENMAT, which is conducted by IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?