23rd May 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MSc(Botany) being a BSc General student?

Hi friends, I am doing BSc in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. I am in final year and I want to study MSc in Botany course. But I did BSc General course. So, am I eligible to study MSc in Botany? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

25th May 2020, 12:50 PM
Kiran Kaushik

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSc(Botany) being a BSc General student?

Dear learner...
If you read a subject for three years of B.Sc. then you can choose any one of them as a M.Sc. Subject also.Definately you can do M.Sc. Botany if you read it as one of your subject in B.Sc.
25th May 2020, 12:52 PM
Kiran Kaushik

Dear learner...
If you read any subject for 3 years in graduation you can choose that subject for your post graduation
So definitely you can do M.Sc. (Botany) if botany is one of your subject in B.Sc.
25th May 2020, 10:43 PM
kuwaitjob

Yes you can do MSc Botany if you have a degree with botany an with a aggregate of 50 percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?