21st June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I opt for Master degree between M.Sc Botany and M.Sc Microbiology after B.Sc Botany and B.Ed in Botany?

Hello,
I am doing B.Sc Honors in Botany and after completion of B.Sc want to study B.Ed in Botany and then M.Sc. But, I am confused which subject should I opt in M.Sc between M.Sc Botany or M.Sc Microbiology

4th February 2017, 03:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I opt for Master degree between M.Sc Botany and M.Sc Microbiology after B.Sc Botany and B.Ed in Botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing B.Sc Honors in Botany and after completion of B.Sc want to study B.Ed in Botany and then M.Sc. But, I am confused which subject should I opt in M.Sc between M.Sc Botany or M.Sc Microbiology

As you have studied B.Sc Botany and B.Ed in Botany, you can pursue M.Sc in Botany. The M.Sc Botany course has a wide scope in various government and private sector companies. You can choose teaching as you have studied B.Ed also. The scope for the science teachers is high with good salary in the government and private institutions. You can also work in drug companies, fruit growers, oil industry, seed companies, biotechnology firms, paper industries, food companies, chemical companies, animal and plant health inspection services, forest service, department of agriculture, environmental protection agencies etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?