28th January 2019, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Architecture related courses available to study for BArch student except MArch?

Hello Sir, can I know about the courses related to Architecture but not MArch to do in Post Graduation after completing my BArch course? I don't want to do MArch but I want to do Post Graduation. Kindly suggest me some related courses.

6th February 2019, 05:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Architecture related courses available to study for BArch student except MArch?

After completing BArch course, you may opt following Architecture related courses except MArch.

MTech in Urban and Regional Planning/Environmental Planning/Infrastructure Planning/Construction of Project Management

Postgraduate Diploma in Design

MBA (Construction Management)

M Design

Last edited by ppsahu; 7th February 2019 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?