28th January 2019, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

MBA(Construction Management) or MArch, which is better to study for BArch student?

Dear friends, I am dong BArch course right now. I need your suggestion. I am interested to do MBA course in Construction Management. But, on the other side, I am also looking for MArch admission. I am really confused. Please tell me which one I should do?

5th February 2019, 10:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA(Construction Management) or MArch, which is better to study for BArch student?

As you have completed your Bachelor's in Architecture, I would like to suggest you to pursue Master's in Architecture course because you will have more job opportunities in the construction and designing field. Candidates can apply for private as well as public sector firms.
There is a demand for good architecture in processes like Urban Development, interior designing, construction, etc.
You can apply for overseas jobs in countries like USA, Australia and Dubai.

Top companies offering jobs to Architects:

Larsen and Toubro

Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj

DLF

IMAXE

Jindals

Sahara Group

VSA Space Design(P) Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?