6th September 2022, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

B.ed courseCan i apply for B.ed course with 45% in graduation and 60% in post graduation level?

Can i apply for B.ed course with 45%in graduation and 60%in post graduation level?

9th September 2022, 01:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.ed courseCan i apply for B.ed course with 45% in graduation and 60% in post graduation level?

The basic qualification required to apply for a BEd course is a candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% overall marks in any relevant stream at the bachelor level from a recognized university. The candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% overall marks in any relevant stream at the Post Graduate level from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to pursue this course however the minimum age to apply for this course is 21 years.

The admission process and the minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying. Some colleges take admission through entrance examination and some through merit in the qualifying examination.
11th September 2022, 02:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.ed courseCan i apply for B.ed course with 45% in graduation and 60% in post graduation level?

Eligibility criteria for Bed course:

Educational Qualification: Candidates need to have completed their graduation in any stream (that is, Arts, Science or Commerce) in order to fulfill B.Ed eligibility criteria. However, most popular B.Ed colleges allow candidates to take part in their admission process for B.Ed course if they have graduated with at least 50-55% aggregate marks at the UG level.

Age Limit: For B.Ed admissions in a majority of colleges, there is no age bar. However, admission process of some B.Ed colleges require candidates to be minimum 19 years in age.
15th September 2022, 02:19 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

The admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website of the institution you want to get admission for the detail information.
15th September 2022, 10:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course.

The common eligibilty to appear for the entrance examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination conducted to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?