24th August 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can we do post graduation after BED?

I am doing graduation in b.com.. and my parents want me to do b.ed after this and i want to do post graduation.. can i do it after b.ed?

26th August 2021, 05:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do post graduation after BED?

Yes, you can pursue Post graduation after completing B.Ed. from a recognized university.
There is no any objection in pursuing any other degree course after completion of B.Ed.
But it cannot be pursued in same session. You have to keep in mind, to complete both the courses in different sessions.
26th August 2021, 07:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can. There are two categories of teaching posts like:-

1) You can do post graduation after doing your B.Ed.
2) If you are PG in any of the subjects and then you do your B. Ed in the concerned subject, you can apply for PGT Posts. For that you must have 50% in the PG Degree.
26th August 2021, 07:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course. There is no such restriction to pursue Post-Graduation just after the completion of Graduation. You can pursue Post-Graduation after completing B.Ed.

Eligibility to pursue Post-Graduation are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in their Graduation.
28th August 2021, 08:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do post graduation after b.Ed.
It means you can do M.Ed or MA in education. The duration of m.ed is one year where as for MA education it is 2 years.
28th August 2021, 11:40 PM
periwinkle09876

.... Of course, you can do post graduation after completion of 2 years Bachelor of Education degree course.
The minimum educational qualification for post graduation is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or Institute.

You have to appear in the entrance examination that is conducted by the respective University.
If you get qualified in the entrance examination then you can get seat for post graduation in the government college otherwise you have to go for private college.
29th August 2021, 06:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do post-graduation after completing your BEd. When you do graduation plus BEd you become TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher) and can teach secondary classes that are class 6th to class 10th. When you do post-graduation plus BEd you become PGT (Post-Graduate Teachers) and can teach senior secondary classes that are class 11th and 12th. To teach senior secondary classes in the beginning you need some teaching experience, most of the schools do not allow an inexperienced teacher to teach.
5th September 2021, 04:56 PM
Singhskomal

Definitely you can do postgraduate after B.ed ( bachelor's in education).
Postgraduate degree gives you advantage to become PGT ( postgraduate teacher)
After graduation you are just apply for TGT ( Trained graduate teacher).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?